Atelier Sophie 2: Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream came out last week, and Koei Tecmo and Gust have already added new content to the game.
Now you can access a new “legendary” difficulty level, new photo frames, new poses, and more. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo Everything:
Update Atelier Sophie 2 version 1.0.1:
- Added the highest level of difficulty “LEGEND”!
- Fight even stronger enemies! Enemies are now stronger than before on the new LEGEND difficulty level. Use your empowered Sophie and her friends and test your mettle on this new difficulty level.
- Added new photo frames and poses!
- New photo frames and poses have been added to Photo Mode! Arrange the poses of each character, change the time of day, choose a frame, filter and character expressions to create your own memorable photos with an updated photo mode.
- Free Upgrade: Blue Reflection: Bonus Second Light, Sophie Ao Uniform Costume
- Fixed a bug that caused the pickaxe’s fire effect to be set to “None” at level 18.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when the difficulty was set to “CHARISMA” or higher, where if you used the “beast meat” obtained after the battle as an ingredient during the crafting tutorial, you would not be able to progress.
- Fixed some display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
Have you tried this latest update yet? Leave a comment below.