Elden Ring: 1.02 Patch Addresses Controls, Frame Rates, and More
Patch 1.02 has been released in Elden Ring which fixes several elements such as controls and frame rate drops, and Bandai Namco says you should update it before playing the game.
Announced in a news post, Patch 1.02 will be released for the PlayStation and Xbox versions of the game, but no PC equivalent has yet been announced. The patch is mainly used “to improve gameplay stability”.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
Elden Ring 1.02 Patch Notes
- Improved player controls
- Adding and configuring BGM
- Text adjustments
- Balance Adjustment
- NPC event fixes and adjustments
- Fixed framerate drops under certain conditions
- Fixed text error in some languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Xbox Wireless Headset to not work properly.
- Bandai Namco insisted that this patch should be installed before playing, asking players to manually check for updates before launch. The publisher also said to apply a patch to the digital artbook and soundtrack included in the Digital Deluxe Edition.
Elden Ring is finally out today (at least on PC), and the open-world translation of the classic Souls formula has received rave reviews. We gave it a full 10/10 rating, stating that it brings “non-stop combat in an incredible open world that gives us the freedom to choose our own path.” It is currently one of the most popular games in modern history. Our Elden Ring guide will grow over time – be sure to check it out if you need help with The Lands Between.
Every 10/10 review ever left by IGN