Below we have a guide to all the cosmetics included in Gambit and Rogue and how to get them.
Cosmetics Gambit Fortnite
Gambit’s classic cape and mask are on display for all to see, but he also has a few classic X-Men trinkets he can take to the battlefield with him.
- Kirk Beau LeBeau: For those who don’t know, Gambit’s real name is Remy Etienne LeBeau and one of his most iconic tools is his telescopic staff. Handy for dealing damage and a random dance number.
- Kinetic Cards back bling: It certainly wouldn’t be a Gambit if it wasn’t for the exploding playing cards and this fiery back bling allows you to flaunt your mutant power without worrying about blowing yourself up.
- Suit Surfer Glider: One of the rare Fortnite gliders that you can actually surf on, it’s essentially a giant fire map.
- Deal ‘Em Out emote (see below).
Rogue’s Fortnite Cosmetics
For moviegoers, Rogue might be one of the most familiar X-Men. Originally played by Anna Paquin in the 2000s X-Men, Rogue is a slightly tragic story that with her mutant power drains the life force and strength of anyone she meets. Thankfully, in the decades since her introduction, she has figured out how to control her powers and form a physical bond with her husband, Gambit. Now she’s beating up guys in Fortnite. Here’s what’s included in Rogue.
- Xavier School for Gifted Back Patch: A big green X on your back might make you a harder target, but at least you’ll look cool when you get shot at.
- Holo X-Axe: A new pickaxe that is half energy sword and half X-Men branded.
- Blackbird Glider: It’s easy to become the star of a beauty show and you can finally fly the X-Jet.
- Hands Off emote (see above).
Gambit and Rogue should be in the Fortnite item shop for a couple of days, but they’ve been there for a while, so don’t wait if you’re really into playing as one of the lovebird superheroes.
You can buy Rogue and Gambit as a bundle for 2100 V-Bucks, but keep in mind that Epic has split the cosmetics up a bit this time around. If you want to get any pickaxes or gliders, you will have to buy them separately or in another kit. When you’re done with mutants, check out our Fortnite guides page for more information on the latest skins and walkthroughs.