Ahead of the broadcast of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak the following week, Capcom released version 3.9.1.
This latest build Rise of the monster hunter not as busy as previous updates, but still contains new event quests, new downloadable content and fixes some bugs. Below are the patch notes, courtesy of the official Monster Hunter website:
Patch: Version 3.9.1
- In order to use the DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
- – You can check which version you have on the bottom right corner of the title screen.
- -Nintendo Switch Online membership is required for online play.
- If you do not have internet access, you can play a local multiplayer game as long as all players are using the same version of the software.
- – Please visit the Nintendo Support page for more information.
Available March 10, 2022
- New event quests will be available every week.
- New downloadable content can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed an issue where there was no defense bonus for the Switch Ax Defender weapon.
- Fixed various text errors.
- Various other bug fixes have been made.
Have you already downloaded this update? Did you notice anything else? Leave a comment below.